Thursday, February 13, 2020

Assignment 10A - Elevator Pitch No. 1




Here's the link to my elevator pitch. Hope you guys enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFVAsMJw44&feature=youtu.be

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sam,
    I have a couple of constructive comments for your first elevator pitch. To begin with, I think part of the reason why its called an elevator pitch is because it can be done quickly and versatile enough to be in any space. A lot of your pitch focused on literally showing the parking problem and you will not always be able to do that when you present your pitch. I think you need to focus more on your solution rather than the problem at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sam,
    A few notes about your pitch. First, I feel like you spent too much time vaguely talking about your problem. Yes parking is a big problem, but specifically how and why the problem exists. Also, you were not as specific as you could have been about your solution. Where do you plan on building these parking garages and why are they better than the current system of building parking garages? These could add specifics to your pitch and make it seem like a more desirable product.
    - Jordan Jacobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Samuel,

    First and foremost, I think that you did a great job on your video and I agree that parking is an enormous issue in this college town. I think that your idea needs a bit more flushing out especially in residential neighborhoods that require the companies to fork over large sums of money to create these garages since the residential areas are not property of the city of Gainesville. But like I said I think you did great on your video.

    Best,
    Austin Felter

    ReplyDelete