Thursday, March 19, 2020

Assignment 18 - Create a Customer Avatar

My protypical customer is a student who lives in Gainesville and who commutes to campus and all around the city on the daily. They tend to drive a blue 2015 mustang GT and is always zooming from place to place, and thus requires a more efficient and reliable means of parking.

This image depicts how he typically looks on an average day:
Image result for guy bitmoji

My customer loves to drag race and game on his free time. He also enjoys trading stocks and such of the sort. He's always hanging out with friends and he's always out and about. He doesn't have any children since he's around 21. His favorite color is blue. Although, I should note, that he doesn't like to read, but instead rather watches anime like Naruto and One Piece. His favorite politician is Bernie Sanders. He always feels great and radiates positive energy from a day to day basis.

What I have in common with this avatar:
I also feel very free and open to doing a lot of things. I, too, am always out and about and hanging out with people. Most importantly, though, what I have in common with it is that I have a very important need of improved and reliable parking. I don't think that it's a coincidence that I have a lot in common with it since I myself am the creator of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam,

    You did great with the creation of your avatar and explaining/ detailing the hobbies of your avatar. I found it interesting that your avatar has such varying interesting from racing to anime. Overall, I liked your avatar and how you were able to relate and have commonality with your avatar and how it ties into your opportunity with reliable parking.

    Best,
    Austin Felter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam,
    Nice job with the avatar, looks like a cool guy. He seems like a busy guy who doesn't want to deal with finding a place to park. Drag racing sounds fun and i think its good he has some money in the stock market. I think your avatar would benefit from an reliable parking substitute as it would make his life easier. Nice work on the avatar.
    Best,
    Reed Blevins

    ReplyDelete