Thursday, March 19, 2020

Assignment 17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2

Here's the link to my second elevator pitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoomI7KsCyE

Hope you guys enjoy!

A reflection from the feedback I received from last pitch

On my last pitch I got a lot of feedback saying that I did indeed acknowledge the problem of parking, but I didn't really delve into the details of my solution. After re-watching my first elevator pitch, I too was able to see this and noticed what they were talking about: I was just beating around the bush.

What did I change?

On this second elevator pitch, the big difference that I worked on was being brief on the introduction, and trying to provide a more thorough explanation of the process I would work on to take advantage of the opportunity that exists in the city. I explained in more detail the parking system I had envisioned and believe that although I still think there is some room for improvement, it's still a step up from my first pitch.

2 comments:


  1. Hey Sam,

    You did a great job in how you conveyed your message along with the details of your elevator pitch and how it is advantageous. I do believe that adding an introduction definitely helped you when trying to introduce your product and is a much more natural start. And I was able to get a better picture of what system you are trying to introduce. Overall you did a great job.

    Best,

    Austin Felter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam,
    Nice job with your second pitch. I think you nailed the introduction this time, identifying the opportunity but not spending too much time on it. The parking system that you have laid out is much more clear now and is clearly stated. Nice detail and great work in front of the camera, good job.
    Best,
    Reed Blevins

    ReplyDelete