Bug List
- When I have to wait over 30 minutes for a Popeye's chicken sandwich.
Why does this problem exist: Popeye's has one of the best fast-food chicken sandwiches and has received a lot of media attention that makes them popular. - When people stop at a yellow light when they have plenty of time to go.
Why does this problem exist? People like to be safe to avoid potential accidents. - When my girlfriend says "how do you think that makes me feel".
Why does this problem exist? She likes to use emotion instead of logic often times. - When I can't get the classes I need.
Why does this problem happen? Because there are thousands of people trying to get the same classes as me and I never register early. - When websites make you turn off your ad blocker.
Why does this problem exist? Since websites rely on advertisements to make money and don't want to provide content for free. - When I buy clothing online in my size and it doesn't fit.
Why does this problem exist? Because different clothing brands have a different idea of what a "small", "medium", or "large" is. - When people are loud in quiet spaces.
Why does this problem exist? Since people are not always mindful of the people around them. - When Amazon sends me a huge box for a small item that I order.
Why does this problem exist? It is likely more readily available and provides extra protection. - When you buy something and later realized that it is scratched or damaged.
Why does this problem exist? Because not all products are gonna come perfect and as humans, we tend to overlook things when we are excited by them. - It bugs me that there is no basically no parking in most of Gainesville.
Why does this problem exist? Because there's over 50,000 students in a very small town and a lot of places chose to make single level parking instead of building upwards and multiplying the amount of spots available. - When retail stores charge a lot more than Amazon or online sites.
Why does this problem exist? Because stores need to make money too. They are able to charge more because of their convenience and ability to sell a product to a customer instantly. - It bugs me when I receive a lot of food in a small box from take-out restaurants since this makes eating very messy.
Why does this problem exist? Since smaller boxes are more affordable and workers are not obligated to fill out the box all the way with food. - When people try to talk to me while I have earphones in.
Why does this problem exist? Because people like to talk and don't think it is too big of an inconvenience to remove earphones for a conversation. - When scooters and motorcycles park in car parking spots.
Why does this problem exist? Because people in motorcycles may want to save time by parking in car spots. - When the people living above me stomp around their unit, it makes my apartment shake.
Why does this problem exist? Since the ceilings in my complex aren't very thick. - Having to wait on the bus to get to class.
Why does this problem exist? Due to the fact that it's a busy campus with a lot of students. - The 20 MPH speed limit on campus.
Why does this problem exist? Because there are thousands of pedestrians on campus crossing the street. - When I can't get up from bed in the mornings.
Why does this problem exist? Because I take melatonin every night and it makes me drowsy in the mornings. - When my pen runs out of ink mid sentence.
Why does this problem exist? Because I buy cheap pens that don't carry much ink. - When places I love to eat at close at 10pm.
Why does this problem exist? Because they may not get a lot of business during late night hours, making it less worth it to stay open.
Reflection: It was really hard for me to think about things that bugged me at first. I couldn't think of things that bugged me outside of the house unless I was actually doing something related to it. So after a bit, I figured out how to easily jog my memory. I would write down a few things that bugged me, walked around my apartment for a bit or ran an errand, and thought of a few things on the way as they came up or came to mind after being reminded by something.
Hey Samuel, I enjoyed reading your bug list a lot. You came up with bugs that I had not though of originally, but after seeing your list I realized that I relate to them as well. My favorite bug was the girlfriend one ha-ha. I also had a hard time coming up with bugs at first and I should have done what you did to get inspired.
ReplyDelete